If you love pizza like most of us do and reading that article that means you are a bodybuilder or a healthy person looking for a guilt free pizza, well it is not impossible to have the nutrition and staying in shape while eating what we love
combining a healthy dough with high protein toppings is what make the pizza a healthy nutrition source for any bodybuilder
as you know most of the pizza chains are putting lots of crap in their pizza just to maximize earnings without having any nutrition benefits in their plan
Pizza consists of two parts Dough and Toppings…
A. Dough (high protein low calorie)
- 1 cup warm water.
- 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast.
- 1/2 cup rice flour, 1/4 cup oat flour, 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup pea protein powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
1. 50g of cottage Protein Cheese (option)
2. 20g of grated fat free cheddar cheese or fat free parmesan cheese or Fat free mozzarella (choose one or combine)
3. Cherry tomato
4. Red onion, finely chopped (Option)
5. A teaspoon of fresh thyme, finely chopped
6. Pizza tomato paste
7. 6. 2-3 sprays of fry-light oil
8. Protein (choose or combine)
A. Prawns, squid, or octopus
B. pepperoni, sausage
C. Veggies (broccoli, tomato, zucchini, muchroom)
D. Chicken grilled + BBQ sauce
Combining thin crust health dough with low calories toppings will make your perfect Italian high protein pizza …
1. Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9
2. Put the High protein dough in the cooking tray/
3. Add the tomato paste then the cherry tomato
4. add your favorite protein source
5. Add the cheese over it, making sure to spread it right to the edge.
6. Add the red onion, the thyme,
7. If you will add fat free Parmesan cheese make sure is your last topping
8. Bake it in your oven for 7-10 minutes or till it is golden and Serve straight away.
As you see in below photo the thin crust will have a slight burn from outside and that is where you know that the pizza has been cooked perfectly…
ENJOY your deliscous pizza 🙂